Waiting for Summer

Waiting for Summer

Sunday 28 September 2014

Part One - Photograph as document: Photograph as document: Project Five - The manipulated image: Exercise 1 - composite image

Just to be clear about things, image manipulation beyond a few tweaks to colours/exposure, is beyond the bottom of the list of what I want to do.  I appreciate images by other people, e.g. Darius Klimczak has an amazing surrealist mind, and I enjoy looking at his images, but this is not an avenue I want to pursue.  In fact, it couldn't be further from what I'm interested in.  So, I'm afraid to say that my approach to this exercise was just to get through it in the hope that I won't have to repeat it in the future.

I chose two images to compile:




I then selected the rabbit's head using the lasso tool, cut and paste it into the background image (into a box, moved the box into position on the draining board, and then shrunk it so that the writing was still visible:


 Websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment